Patients deserve first-rate care that leads to positive health outcomes—especially disabled and medically vulnerable patients. Too often, a “denial of care” mentality leads to negative outcomes.
- A Disabled Man’s Case of Maggots, and Neglect at State-Regulated Facilities (August 14, 2017)
- Wesley J. Smith: The Young and the Vulnerable (August 12, 2017)
- Oregon Senate Committee Votes Out SB 494, Endangers Countless Medically Vulnerable (June 07, 2017)
- Euthanasia Does Not Prevent Suicide Because Euthanasia IS Suicide (April 25, 2017)
- Assisted Suicide Loses in New Mexico (March 17, 2017)