Bobby Schindler is president of the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network and an associate scholar of the Charlotte Lozier Institute. Bobby advocates for the medically vulnerable in honor of Terri Schiavo, his sister. He can be booked for speaking through Ambassador, CMG Booking, Catholic Speakers Association, or Students for Life.
Advocating for medically vulnerable persons
As a result of my life-changing experiences fighting for my sister’s life over so many years, I’ve devoted my life to advocacy for medically vulnerable persons. Since 2005, through our non-profit organization, we have been in the position to assist more than 2,500 patients and families with the crisis resources and relationships they’ve required to fight for their loved ones.
I’m grateful for you visiting my site, and for your willingness to learn about the variety of ways in which medically vulnerable persons face denial of care by their physicians, hospitals, and insurance companies—those very people and institutions that should be helping them the most aggressively.
Please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bobby posts articles, and also frequently comments, about news related to medically vulnerable persons. Access the complete archive of news.
- American Nurses Association endorses VSED (September 2017)
- Wesley J. Smith: Justice For Jahi (September 2017)
- Canadian Doctors Refuse Treatment, Let Man Die of Bladder Infection (September 2017)
- Almost No One in the US Believes in a ‘Consistent Ethic of Life’ (September 2017)
- Woman’s Determined Recovery After Brain Injury While Jogging (September 2017)