Bobby Schindler is president of the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network and an associate scholar of the Charlotte Lozier Institute. Bobby advocates for the medically vulnerable in honor of Terri Schiavo, his sister. He can be booked for speaking through Ambassador, CMG Booking, Catholic Speakers Association, or Students for Life.
Advocating for medically vulnerable persons
As a result of my life-changing experiences fighting for my sister’s life over so many years, I’ve devoted my life to advocacy for medically vulnerable persons. Since 2005, through our non-profit organization, we have been in the position to assist more than 2,500 patients and families with the crisis resources and relationships they’ve required to fight for their loved ones.
I’m grateful for you visiting my site, and for your willingness to learn about the variety of ways in which medically vulnerable persons face denial of care by their physicians, hospitals, and insurance companies—those very people and institutions that should be helping them the most aggressively.
Please feel free to email me at: email@example.com.
Bobby posts articles, and also frequently comments, about news related to medically vulnerable persons. Access the complete archive of news.
- New York Court Rules there is no “Right-to-Die” (October 2017)
- Cheerleader, Critically Injured in Crash, Walks At Senior Night (October 2017)
- Wesley J. Smith: Being Alive is the First Requirement for Moral Value (October 2017)
- Teen Survives Brain Injury to Become Championship Wrestler (October 2017)
- Canadian Docs Help 2,000 People Commit Medically-Assisted Suicide (October 2017)