Bobby Schindler advocates for the medically vulnerable in honor of Terri Schiavo, his sister. He is president of the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network and can be booked for speaking through Ambassador, CMG Booking, Catholic Speakers Association, or Students for Life.
Advocating for medically vulnerable persons
As a result of my life-changing experiences fighting for my sister’s life over so many years, I’ve devoted my life to advocacy for medically vulnerable persons. Since 2005, through our non-profit organization, we have been in the position to assist more than 2,500 patients and families with the crisis resources and relationships they’ve required to fight for their loved ones.
I’m grateful for you visiting my site, and for your willingness to learn about the variety of ways in which medically vulnerable persons face denial of care by their physicians, hospitals, and insurance companies—those very people and institutions that should be helping them the most aggressively.
Please feel free to email me at: email@example.com.
Bobby posts articles, and also frequently comments, about news related to medically vulnerable persons. Access the complete archive of news.
- Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network Stands in Solidarity with Charlie Gard and His Parents, Condemning Bioethical Aggressions (July 2017)
- BREAKING: Charlie Parents Withdraw Legal Bid, Slam Court for ‘Time Wasted’ (July 2017)
- Scientists REVERSE Brain Damage in 2-Year-Old Using Oxygen Therapy (July 2017)
- Wesley J. Smith: Putting Infants “Down Like Dogs” (July 2017)
- Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network: Statement on Charlie Gard (July 2017)